Live The Change
With Instagram Coach, Honor Davis-Marks
Honor's zest for life and infectiously fun spirit are no doubt ingredients in her success recipe for magnetically attracting ideal clients on Instagram as she shows her midlife mentees how to do the same.
“If I didn’t keep showing up, people might forget me.”
Live The Change With Honor Davis-Marks
Honor’s superpower is reinvention. When lockdown threatened her livelihood in the tourism sector in South West France, building an online coaching business with Instagram brought unexpected benefits – a community of like-minded women running their own small businesses. Far removed from her former life as a recruitment consultant in the City of London, she recently launched “How to Have Fun with Instagram”, signing up seven clients in the first 24 hours. Honor is a strong advocate for helping women in their fifties find new confidence in themselves and in running their businesses.
Some questions I ask:
- Is it easier to run a business through the power of the internet?
- What would you say to someone who isn’t a natural extrovert?
- Does your mentoring help add a layer of self-expression to the midlife women who you champion?
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Instagram helps small businesses be seen and heard
- Build it and they will come: how positive affirmations will help you believe it and become it
- People can have a new lease of life every decade and women in their fifties have such a lot to offer
- If people make mistakes, we love them all the more for being authentic
- Social media opens up new options and new choices which we made not have heard about
Honor’s 3 gems:
- You don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow so live for today
- Don’t care about what others think of you – it is none of your business
- Just do it, just live it
Connect with Honor:
Website: Maison de la Roche
Instagram: Honestly With Honor
Live The Change
Join Lucy for powerful interviews with global voices in heart-led, Social Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation, pioneering mission-centric business builders, and catalysts for positive change in the world.