Live The Change
With Dannielle Norman, Founder of The Heart Led.
I just love Dannielle Norman’s energy. She’s the only person I know who says getting older is a good thing! A mindset and relationship coach, she has amazing insight.
“Get used to what it feels like to feel good, and practise that feeling.”
Live The Change With Dannielle Norman
I just love Dannielle Norman’s energy. She’s the only person I know who says getting older is a good thing! A mindset and relationship coach, she has amazing insight. Her outlook really resonates with me, which is why I’m working with her on my own personal journey. In this podcast, we discuss what to do with pain, ADHD and why we should have more sex.
Some questions we ask
- • How did you connect to your purpose?
• What does it feel like to have combined ADHD and only get a diagnosis at 29?
• How are you so wise about romantic relationships?
In this episode, you will learn
- • Breakthrough takes work. Coaches can offer support, but you have to be ready to do the hard work.
• Age is good. It adds value – you’re learning new things and skills all the time.
• Find your purpose, and you’ll find a way – it gives you a reason to keep going.
• Pain is not the problem; it’s what you do with it.
Dannielle’s 3 gems
• In situations that keep you stuck – ask yourself, what am I not seeing?
• Get in touch with your why – what do you want to leave behind?
• Practise joy – and lots of [safe and consensual] sex. Do things that make you feel good.
Connect with Dannielle
Live The Change
Join Lucy for powerful interviews with global voices in heart-led, Social Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation, pioneering mission-centric business builders, and catalysts for positive change in the world.