Live The Change.
With Brand Strategist, Coach & Designer
Aarti talks to Lucy about her commitment to raising awareness
of the concept of Brand Mindfulness.
“You almost need to humanise your brand.”
Live The Change with Aarti Parmar.
Aarti Parmar believes a brand must be clear on the inside to shine on the outside. I could not agree with her more.
She started a creative agency when she was only 24, which led to a 15-year journey in branding and mindfulness.
Her Brand Mindfulness concept evolved, and she’s using it to help small businesses build beautiful brands – inside and out.
Some questions I ask:
What is Brand Mindfulness?
Why is it so hard to brand yourself? What is the Boost your Brand course and who’s it for?
How do I create a brand that’s unique and authentic?
In this episode, you will learn
- If you’re creating a new brand, get help from the start. It will save you time, money and sanity.
- A brand must be authentic if you want people to connect with it.
- It’s easy to copy a brand, but it’s harder to copy its vibe and energy – it needs that uniqueness to survive.
- You don’t have to be rich. There is free help out there.
Connect with Aarti
Boost your Brand courses and workshops – 1-1 or in a group, get stuck in
Bitesize Brand Tips – sign up for Aarti’s weekly branding tips
Brand Boosting with Aarti – a free Facebook group for all things brand mindful
Five Day #BoostYourBrandChallenge – a time-sensitive chance to show your brand videos to a like-minded group, with input from Aarti, that will boost your confidence and help you grow.
- The worst anyone can ever say is no. Ask questions, be curious
- Everything happens for a reason
- There’s always a way to move forward
Live The Change
Join Lucy for powerful interviews with global voices in heart-led, Social Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation, pioneering mission-centric business builders, and catalysts for positive change in the world.