“You almost need to humanise your brand.”
Live The Change with Aarti Parmar.
Aarti Parmar believes a brand must be clear on the inside to shine on the outside. I could not agree with her more.
She started a creative agency when she was only 24, which led to a 15-year journey in branding and mindfulness.
Her Brand Mindfulness concept evolved, and she’s using it to help small businesses build beautiful brands – inside and out.
Some questions I ask:
What is Brand Mindfulness?
Why is it so hard to brand yourself? What is the Boost your Brand course and who’s it for?
How do I create a brand that’s unique and authentic?
In this episode, you will learn
- If you’re creating a new brand, get help from the start. It will save you time, money and sanity.
- A brand must be authentic if you want people to connect with it.
- It’s easy to copy a brand, but it’s harder to copy its vibe and energy – it needs that uniqueness to survive.
- You don’t have to be rich. There is free help out there.
Connect with Aarti
Boost your Brand courses and workshops – 1-1 or in a group, get stuck in
Bitesize Brand Tips – sign up for Aarti’s weekly branding tips
Brand Boosting with Aarti – a free Facebook group for all things brand mindful
Five Day #BoostYourBrandChallenge – a time-sensitive chance to show your brand videos to a like-minded group, with input from Aarti, that will boost your confidence and help you grow.
- The worst anyone can ever say is no. Ask questions, be curious
- Everything happens for a reason
- There’s always a way to move forward
Live The Change
Join Lucy for powerful interviews with global voices in heart-led, Social Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation, pioneering mission-centric business builders, and catalysts for positive change in the world.