Giovanna Rossi is my kinda woman. She’s a feminist, she’s advocated for women in policy, and she wants women to lead and succeed. Her Well Woman radio show evolved into a podcast and support system that values a woman’s skills and supports her to sustain her family.
Some questions we ask
- What is Well Woman Life and who is it for?
- Does growing up in two nations help you see things differently?
- You’re a woman with a lucrative and lasting business; why are there so few around?
- What is a superpower and how do I know if I have one?
In this episode, you will learn
- We live in a society with systems and structures that don’t support women
- Competition is unhelpful – it keeps women and other marginalised groups out
- Business based on collaboration and compassion works better for women
- If you are working with kids at home, you really have to plan it out
Connect with Giovanna
Listen to the Well Woman Show
Join the Well Woman Community
Dive in deep with Well Woman Academy
All at www.wellwomanlife.com
Take the quiz www.wellwomanlife.com/quiz
Subscribe on apple podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud