“We’ve got to heal and make the difference – in parallel”
Life in a COVID world is tougher than ever. We need to take a stand for the vulnerable and that means doing more, not less – but how can we do it without burning out? This amazing woman has set up One of Many to support women make a difference in this world, alongside their roles as leaders, carers, sisters and friends.
Some questions we ask
- How did you get from zero to seven figures in 12 months?
- What work did you have to put in, to succeed? Did you do it alone?
- Are we working in our purpose? Because we never know when our time is up.
- How can we take on more without burning out?
In this episode, you will learn
- Success doesn’t happen overnight. It’s all about the work you put in.
- Your body always points true north. It tells you what it needs.
- COVID has highlighted the inequity in society. We have to make a stand for vulnerable people, and it can’t wait until we ourselves have recovered. We need to do it in parallel – without burning out.
Jo’s 4 pillars
Fulfilment – we need something that brings meaning to our lives.
Relationships – we need that connection.
Wealth and the ability to handle money.
Vitality – we can’t do it if we’re burned out.
And the 5th emergency pillar: your network.
Jo says as long as you’ve got three stable pillars, or two plus a good network, then you’re good!
Connect with Joanna
Joanna shares 7 rituals to help calm the daily chaos
Carib Eats; Instagram caribeats1
The Artist’s Way – the morning pages
Dalai Lama’s 2009 quote – “the world will be saved by the Western woman”