Bobbie makes me feel fearless. And that’s her intention.
She was one of the first people to break through the glass ceiling and she’s had
two amazing careers. But she says it took 70 years to get from survive to 100% thrive. She’s written a book to share her wisdom and help women shortcut that journey – so they can thrive earlier in their lives, and for longer.
In this episode, you will learn
- We make a mental decision about someone in seven seconds.
- It’s scientifically proven that clothes can also change how you feel about yourself.
- Most people have it all in their wardrobe. It’s just they need a different set of eyes on it.
- How you dress sets the tone – even for Zoom meetings.
Some things I ask Bobbie:
- How did you break through the glass ceiling?
- What was Wall Street like in the 1970s?
- How did you deal with harassment at work?
- How do you help people transform their style?
- It can be scary showing up.
- How do you help people feel fearless?
- Trust yourself
- Figure out what you want
- Dress for the day you want not for the day you’re given
Connect with Bobbie