Live The Change
With Business Leadership & Culture Coach, Ben Hewitt.
Ben's focus is on the people and the culture (and the storytelling behind them) within organisations. His goal is to bring conscious engagement alongside strategic engagement to create greater fulfilment and purpose. Increasingly, clients are asking for his guidance to find spiritual and cultural solutions to commercial problems.
“When people feel psychologically safe at work, creativity and productivity increase.”
Live The Change With Ben Hewitt.
As children of the 80s, Ben and I both lived and worked in very socially-driven and fast-moving times but for Ben, six years in the frenetic world of running a PR and events business reached a pain point which eventually led him on a new journey. A year of travelling and self-discovery transformed his pain into purpose, and he is now a business leadership coach, helping support businesses with meaningful cultural change. His focus is on the people and the culture (and the storytelling behind them) within organisations with the goal to bring conscious engagement alongside strategic engagement to create greater fulfilment and purpose. Increasingly, clients are asking for his guidance to find spiritual and cultural solutions to commercial problems.
Some questions I ask:
- Do you think it is possible to create an authentic culture without the ability to connect and be present?
- Will businesses with a dysfunctional culture be able to survive?
- How did you get to the point in your career when you realised that this was your calling?
- What was painful about letting your previous businesses go?
In this episode, you will learn:
- To think too far ahead is to invite anxiety and neurosis: live in the day and stay present
- Within our culture, we are taught to think commercially not culturally, and materialistically rather than spiritually
- Younger generations are realising that enough is enough, and that more than enough can make you miserable
- The less purposeful your life, the more money you need to offset the meaninglessness
Ben’s 3 gems:
- Slow down
- Learn to sense with your intuition rather than think with your mind
- Put your healing and recovery first and everything else follows that
Connect with Ben:
LinkedIn: Ben Hewitt
Facebook: Ben Hewitt
The Social Dilemma
“How to Get Ahead in Advertising”
Live The Change
Join Lucy for powerful interviews with global voices in heart-led, Social Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation, pioneering mission-centric business builders, and catalysts for positive change in the world.