“The bloodline of Ubermummies is friendship and bringing people together”
I can frequently be found at 6.30am in the morning working out in front of Alex’s online exercise classes. My body (and positivity) has been transformed since I signed up with Ubermummies, Alex’s health and fitness business. From being the owner of a successful construction company for ten years, she found herself at rock bottom when a broken relationship left her without direction and without her business. 18 months on her back after spinal surgery involved a slow physical recovery but a chance to figure out a new path. The Ubermummies community is growing and Alex is as determined as ever to make an impact on women wanting to become their best self.
Some questions we ask:
- Where did your ability to be brave come from?
- What happens next when your life has become a car crash?
- How did Ubermummies evolve and go online in 2020?
In this episode, you will learn:
- Life is about timing and things stacking up when they are meant to.
- We are all in charge of our own destiny but if you’re not happy, know that everything will work out.
- How other people can sometimes see you more clearly than you can see yourself
- The positive energy of being in an empowering community of women.
Alex’s 3 gems:
- If you want something to be different, you have to get started in making that change.
- Be consistent and keep showing up – the results will come.
- Be collaborative and kind in everything that you do.
Connect with Alex:
The Vencat Memorial Trust
Feel like a Christmas Cracker not a Christmas Pudding
Law of attraction